replica 1 next generation

Talk about your replica, what you have done and what you use it for

replica 1 next generation

Postby vbriel » Feb Thu 27, 2014 10:14 am

The next replica 1 will be based on the replica 1 tenth anniversary. The board will have the same features but no serial number or "limited edition" text. I may make some other little changes but the board color is a question I have for replica 1 ten owners.

Feel free to chime in if you have a replica 1 ten here. Should the next generation of replica 1 be red or green. If they are red, it takes away a little from the uniqueness of the replica 1 ten. The USB board is only available in red, so I don't have control of that. If I go green, then it may look a little odd with the USB board in red. I can also go black and that might not look so bad with a red USB board. I just want to keep enough difference between the production version and the limited edition replica 1 ten.

I need to make my mind up next month as I going to be finished with the replica 1 ten's shortly and need to start on the next generation kits.
vbriel
Site Admin

Re: replica 1 next generation

Postby wallc » Sep Wed 17, 2014 8:30 pm

I am contemplating purchasing the new Replica 1. Is the documentation available for download for the current version? I see documentation for the Replica 1 TE on the web site but I am not finding the most current version.
Thanks
wallc

Return to replica 1 General Discussion