Do we normally get a tracking number for our shipments?

Discuss the new Altair 8800 Micro

Do we normally get a tracking number for our shipments?

Postby Oddzball » Jul Thu 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Just curious, since I travel for work I don't really want it to get stuck outside on my porch for days or lost at the post office.
Oddzball

Re: Do we normally get a tracking number for our shipments?

Postby Tor6502 » Jul Fri 10, 2015 6:45 am

I believe I got a tracking number when my replica ten kit was shipped. Of course, as it is these days, the tracking stopped when the shipment left the U.S. border (unlike some years back when tracking actually meant tracking. I don't think packages are even physically scanned anymore.)
Tor6502

Re: Do we normally get a tracking number for our shipments?

Postby waltermixxx » Jul Fri 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Tracking info is sent via paypal. Tracking was provided all the way to my office in Canada, so when it left the U.S. it was still being tracked. :)
Pretty sure if you did not receive tracking info, then it may not have been sent yet...

If you work out of a central office and do your travelling from there, that may not be a bad place to have it shipped to, if it has not already been shipped.
I always have stuff shipped to my office for that reason, I would not want something left out on the porch all day or for a couple of days...

Email Mr. Briel directly, if the package has not gone out yet, you may be able to have it sent else where?

cheers. :)
waltermixxx

Return to Altair 8800 Micro