"checking out" games being ported

Discuss software for the Apple 1/replica 1

"checking out" games being ported

Postby cclaunch » Feb Sat 03, 2007 1:01 pm

As we have a number of us porting games from the Creative Computing portfolio over to the Replica 1, it is probably time to avoid redundant work.

I suggest each person who begins a port will post the game name in this forum with a comment that porting has begun. This will keep others from duplication. The programmer will either post the successfully ported code or a comment that the project is abandoned, at which point another fan can take on the effort.
cclaunch

Postby vbriel » Feb Sat 03, 2007 2:46 pm

Great idea, I made this post a sticky. Just today I ran across a few games sent to me that been converted from creative computing. I have about 30 games total available for the replica 1 so I'll post a list of what I have so that the list is more up to date.

Vince
vbriel
Site Admin

Postby nama » Aug Thu 30, 2007 8:52 am

Hi Vince. Is there anyplace where we can download all the games mentioned in the above 'Current list of Programs for the replica 1' sticky post?

Thanks
nama

Postby vbriel » Aug Thu 30, 2007 6:14 pm

Not really, the CD with the replica 1 has many of them but I need to create a download for all the files. Right now, they are scattered on the forums and other places. Some may not be posted. I'll try and clean that up.

Vince
vbriel
Site Admin

Replica 1 Central Software site

Postby Aaron Teeling » Jun Tue 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Vince,

With all your free time, have you though anymore about creating a page with all the Replica 1 programs/software you and the members contributed?
Aaron Teeling

Postby vbriel » Jun Wed 04, 2008 6:45 am

Actually, this is why I made the pages wiki based. You can do your own replica 1 page on brielcomputers.com and I think you can upload software. But you are correct, we need a single page with all the software on it. I'll see what I can do.
vbriel
Site Admin

Return to Software