Apple II and /// monitors

Talk about your replica, what you have done and what you use it for

Apple II and /// monitors

Postby vbriel » Jul Tue 19, 2005 2:32 pm

I have not had any Apple II composite monitors that work properly with the replica. They all run the image too far to the left and you can't adjust it to work. I know some people have the little 9" IIc monitors with their replica's but I haven't found any that work.

I have other people who have projects with video and they tell me the same thing. Something is not proper with these monitors. Anybody had these work for you?
vbriel
Site Admin

Apple IIc Monitor

Postby wrodiger » Nov Tue 22, 2005 4:54 pm

I have used an Apple IIC monitor and it works great with the Replica.

Will
http://wkrweb.blogspot.com/
wrodiger

Postby vbriel » Nov Wed 23, 2005 3:28 pm

Hey Will. Yeah, I've seen that with yours but the one I tried had same problem as the other Apple monitors - everything shifted to the left 1" and won't adjust to normal.

Vince
vbriel
Site Admin

Postby Aaron Teeling » Jun Mon 12, 2006 12:43 pm

Vince,

I'm still having problems with my replica, but as far as the display goes I have been using my Apple IIe monitor and and I works 'o.k.'. The characters are slappedd up against the left edge but still readable. I have also plugged it into a IIc monitor with good results.
Aaron Teeling

Postby mrbill » Sep Mon 04, 2006 8:16 pm

See the post w/pictures I just made - after installing the "new" video chip I got from you, a IIc monitor works perfectly.
mrbill

Postby Kallikak » Sep Tue 05, 2006 12:24 am

I can't get mine to sync on a IIe monitor at all - it's always rolling. However, on a IIc monitor it works. It's not 100% clear, but it's not bad. It doesn't map to the whole screen area - covering only about 80% of it. On a TV it has always been fine and clear.

Ken
Kallikak

Return to replica 1 General Discussion