Kansas Fest July 17-22

Vintage Events and off topic talk

Kansas Fest July 17-22

Postby vbriel » Jun Thu 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Kansas Fest is a gathering of Apple II users and has been around for years. There are all kinds of things to see and do there and you never know what's going to happen! This year I am lucky enough to be able to attend again and I'm trying to work out hosting a workshop again. Those that were there last year, got to build the apple II MP3 player card and all 20 workshop kits worked first try!

Please visit the Kansas Fest website and sign up today!

http://kansasfest.org/

Vince
vbriel
Site Admin

Re: Kansas Fest July 17-22

Postby madengr » Jun Sun 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Will you be bringing kits to sell?
madengr

Postby vbriel » Jun Mon 25, 2012 10:35 am

Yes, but if there is something specific you are looking for, let me know and I'll try and bring it.
vbriel
Site Admin

Postby vbriel » Jul Sat 28, 2012 4:59 am

Ok, I'm finally home and Kansas Fest was a huge success. Again, every kit worked and everybody had fun building. Some of us were up until past 4:30 building since we had limited time on the official calender for the workshop. Some choose to work on their kits late night and that was a blast. Even the late night builds went great! Really just an awesome time. Can't wait for next year.

Oh, while there, I got to hack on a Bluetooth dongle and connected it to an apple II. This opens up the possibility to have a wireless connection for something like ADT Pro or just a wireless terminal connection to an apple II. Stay tuned!

Vince
vbriel
Site Admin

Return to Venues, projects and off topic stuff - NO SPAM